Friday 29 June 2012

Love you like a love song baby,


"In order to be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid."


I'm sorry that I did a mistake once again, making you so angry and sad and disappointed as well. I can understand very well your feeling at that point of time. But I still chose to argue with you and not giving in, making you more angry and disappointed. I only chose to apologized and give in at the very last minute. Thanks for being so forgiving and controlling your temper. I knew it wasn't easy but you still did for us. You didn't chose to leave this time, thanks baby. You're the one I've decided and I will not leave you. I don't wanna lose you at all. We'd gone through so much. Remember how you tell me how you felt? The first time you telling me all this, I felt so touched, thanks baby. Thanks for letting me know how you, if not I think I wouldn't know so much. Thanks for everything, love you till eternity! xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment