Friday 13 July 2012

Sometimes the heart see what's invisible to the eyes,


Miss my boy so much! (^o^)

It's Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyy! TGIF :D Can't wait to end work and see my dear boyfriend later on! We are going prawning! YAY, addicted to prawning :/ Hehehe

14th anniversary just passed, 2nd of July! Went for early lunch @ Breeks Cafe at Harbourfront with baby and his family, then we headed to Vivo for a walk before our movie, Sadako! Not that nice :/ Not really scary at all  ~~~ As time goes by, we celebrate monthsary quite simple! Shall just save more money and spend meaningfully on anniversary instead ^~^

Anyway can't wait for end of year, baby plan to work and then we can go overseas again! BKK I hope! I must blog as often as I can, cannot be lazy anymoreeee! Love you baby, see ya later! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment